
Makenzie is going to be 4 in September! That's so weird it's gone by so fast. She is my social butterfly. She loves meeting new people and makes a friend every where she goes. She is really easily excited and happy 97% of the time. I love how girly she is. I think she's going to be into dance or cheer leading which is weird to me cause I was into softball and basketball but I'll be happy whatever she wants to do. She loves to dress up and she also LOVES books! She just picked one out last Thursday called "Fancy Nancy" it's so GIRLY and she loves it. She isn't doing so good on the bedtime routine I'm going to have to buy Super Nanny's book. But most of the time she's a really good girl. She's loving summer already she LOVES swimming and we need to get her a bigger bike cause she's actually gotten really tall the last couple months. She's so much fun I love her so much! I don't know what I would do with out these two little people!
No comments:
Post a Comment