Kayden looked so handsome I finally got him to look at the camera. He hates taking pictures and posing! Kayden will be 3 in November he is getting so big so fast. It's hard I love seeing him grow up and hate it at the same time. But he is very smart! They are lucky they got their daddys brain. Kayden is loving to be outside, ride his bike, he LOVES books. We go to Barnes and Noble one day a week so they can play with the train and pick out a new book. His favorite right now is Yertle The Turtle! He loves it. I think he could sit and read with me for hours. He has figured out how to take bolts out of our chairs and he got a hinge or something off of one of our doors. He's also figured out how to take Kenzie's hair clip and put it in the door knob to unlock the doors on my bedroom and their bathroom. Crazy! He's so mechanical. Other than that he is still loving all the sports but he's gotten out of soccer and majorly into baseball. I think cause he's been watching his uncle Justin play a lot lately. He is such a good boy. I couldn't be any luckier. I love him so much!Monday, June 2, 2008
Kayden Update!!!
Kayden looked so handsome I finally got him to look at the camera. He hates taking pictures and posing! Kayden will be 3 in November he is getting so big so fast. It's hard I love seeing him grow up and hate it at the same time. But he is very smart! They are lucky they got their daddys brain. Kayden is loving to be outside, ride his bike, he LOVES books. We go to Barnes and Noble one day a week so they can play with the train and pick out a new book. His favorite right now is Yertle The Turtle! He loves it. I think he could sit and read with me for hours. He has figured out how to take bolts out of our chairs and he got a hinge or something off of one of our doors. He's also figured out how to take Kenzie's hair clip and put it in the door knob to unlock the doors on my bedroom and their bathroom. Crazy! He's so mechanical. Other than that he is still loving all the sports but he's gotten out of soccer and majorly into baseball. I think cause he's been watching his uncle Justin play a lot lately. He is such a good boy. I couldn't be any luckier. I love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment