Friday, June 20, 2008
Amazing
So I'm going to start out this blog by saying in the last two days a lot has changed in the Page Life! Ever since Josh and I met things somehow always seem to fall into place. Even at our disfunctional times something happens that works everything out. This week is no exception. Josh has spent about 4 weeks applying for a job that he really wanted. It was more money, more opportunity, and a bigger better company. He was SO nervous about it. His first interview he thought he did really good. He got told we want you back for the second interview and he felt good about it. He went to his second interview and came home much less confident and had me worried. Well kind of I wanted him to get it but I'm also comfortable with where we are. So the man that would be his boss called him yesterday and said we'd like to offer you the position. I could tell right away the way he was smiling on his cell phone and looking at me. We've been so excited for this because he has room for advancement ANYWHERE! We literally can move almost anywhere we want too not that we would ever be brave enough to leave Utah but it's nice to know we have the option. So I am so proud of my husband. We can't wait to get to start looking for a house, no more town house. I want a back yard and a fence and I'll be completely happy. I'm really excited to get to move down South again... I loved Bluffdale/Riverton area. I can't wait. Thanks Josh for being such a great provider for your family. I love you and I'm so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment