Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yay Makenzie!!



So I started Makenzie out sleeping in my bed because I was paranoid of sids and because lets face it she was easier to feed in the middle of the night when I was exhausted. Well Josh worked graves almost always and still does so that habit never did change. Until this week finally yay! Makenzie has now been on a schedule or routine for a week now and I'm so excited she goes to bed at 8:30 or 9 every single night I took her TV out of her room she didn't even fight me. Josh or I read her a book say good night and she goes to bed. I couldn't be more excited! Kayden has always been on a very strict schedule he goes to bed every night same time doesn't fight or cry and he's out! Makenzie has been able to do what she wants pretty much cause I didn't start her from the beginning cause I never wanted to put her down! So finally I can't tell you how exciting it is to put them both to bed and get a little time to myself. Everyone has to do what works for them but I would definitely recommend a regular schedule!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HI there :) I ran across your blog from another one I was on, it's so fun seeing where everyone is at and what they are doing! Your kids are SO adorable wow your little girl looks just like you!!!! Well glad I found ya! Keep in touch :) Lindsay Petersen

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog! Your kids are so dang cute! I think that your little girl totally looks like you too! She is ADORABLE Brandie! What a cute family. Looks like you guys are doing great! We need to keep in touch!