Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Growing up so fast!!


I can't believe how much Kayden has grown up! He is two years old already. He's kind of hitting that terrible two stage where he throws tantrums but I really can't complain because he has always been very well behaved. He is a very protective little brother already! They really can't be seperated long with out both of them asking where the other one is! It's so weird how big they get so fast. He's not a baby any more. He hardly wants to be held I miss that stage so much and he's so independent. I was getting him ready for bed tonight out of the bath tub and I was carrying him, he said "Mommy put me down I can walk." It was so sad. But it's also a happy thing to see them progress. I really felt like I would be ready for each stage as it comes but I'm not so sure. I really have a hard time seeing them grow up so fast knowing that I can't slow it down. I'm just trying to enjoy it all!! I'm very lucky with my kids!

No comments: