Last Sunday!!
So I've been working on Sundays for a long time now. Finally I get to have Sundays off so we went to church last weekend. I was so nervous cause every time we've tried Nursery the kids have freaked out. To make it worse Kenzie is a Sun Beam and Kayden is in Nursery so they have to be SEPERATED! Kayden doesn't do to well with out Makenzie. Anyway last week I was really surprised Makenzie wouldn't let me leave her side in Primary. But when she went to her class she actually let me leave. She didn't cry or anything she was so good and she LOVED it. Kayden didn't do so well. I forgot to tell the Nursery teachers that Kayden knows how to open the door even with those child proofing things on it. So Kayden was just letting himself out, luckily Josh was right there so Josh spent most of last Sunday in the nursery. Every time one of us left him he freaked out SCREAMING!!
Makenzie all dressed up Cute for Church!
Kayden all dressed up Cute for Church!
This Sunday!!
So today we went to church. Makenzie and Kayden did SO GOOD in sacrament meeting we didn't even have to walk out with them. So Josh took Kayden to Nursery and I took Kenzie to Primary. Makenzie stayed in Primary right next to her teacher the ENTIRE time. I peeked in on her a lot and she was sitting there so good and just listening and singing along. Kayden on the other hand wouldn't stay in Nursery he was SCREAMING. So since Josh spent last Sunday in Nursery I did this Sunday so he could go to class. I snuck out a few times trying to ease Kayden into it. He freaked out less and less every time. I think a couple more weeks and he'll be just fine.
SO MY NIGHTMARE!!!
The mothers started coming into nursery to get there kids and had there older ones so I just had a feeling to leave Kayden in the nursery and run and get Kenzie cause Josh would be coming in the nursery to get Kayden. I go to Makenzie's class and the teachers had brought them into the hall way, all the kids are standing there BUT Makenzie. So I asked the teacher where's Makenzie? The teacher said she just walked off with you! I about DIED I freaked out. We all started running through the church looking for her. After about the LONGEST 3 MINUTES of my life. I stormed into the Men's class yelled for Josh and told him Makenzie was missing. He came running out and went outside. We had people all over the church. Finally after about 3 more minutes a lady came walking up holding Makenzie's hand. I grabbed her and just started balling. She was so scared and crying. The teachers felt horrible but I just couldn't even react to them cause I was so upset. So we got in the car and immediately started explaining to Makenzie how important it is that she stays in her classroom or right next to her teacher until Josh or I comes to get her. I don't want to experience that again! I was so scared. But Makenzie still loves church and I'm so proud of her. Her teacher told me she was a very good girl she did everything the teacher asked and she even said closing prayer with the teacher. As for Kayden it will take a little time but I think he'll get used to it pretty quickly. In November he'll be in class with Kenzie anyways. I know they need to do some things seperately but I just LOVE them being so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment