Dear Makenzie, Kayden, Lucas, Preslie, and Sydnie,
If there is anything that you take from me I want it to be that you were all I ever wanted and hoped for. Each and every one of you came into my life right when you were supposed to. Makenzie you came right after Grandma Jean passed away and she in every way was my life, heart, love etc. she knew I would need you to get through it. I believe she prepared you. You have so much or her characteristics. Especially her kind heart and patience. Kayden you were the perfect balance for Makenzie and me really. 14 months after your sister and with you I got something so different from your sister. Makenzie was so independent and loved to do her thing and you came and you were so clingy to me, you didn't want anyone else to hold you ever, you were so sweet and loving but only with a select few. Everyone else you liked but at a distance. That really hasn't changed. After you I told myself I was done. 20 years old I have a boy and a girl. A few years later I knew someone was waiting to come to me. Then came Luke. Picking words to describe Lucas is so hard. He was a firecracker. He had everyone wrapped around his finger the second they met him. He could be so naughty and just smile at ya and it was all over. He got away with anything and everything with you older two. Then I knew I was done. I didn't think I'd ever make it through another pregnancy. Little did I know god and I believe your Grandma Jean had different plans for me. Preslie and Sydnie were waiting in heaven. I fully believe that. They both knew if I had a miraculous pregnancy I would make sure not just a IUD was done but something more drastic because of how hard my pregnancies are. So they sent them together. At a time where we as a family needed hope and something better to focus on then the hard stuff going on in our lives. What's better than focusing on when babies start rolling over, crawling, walking, talking, growing. They're the perfect distraction.
All I ever wanted since I was little and playing with all the neighbor girls a lot younger than me or babysitting my little cousins was to be a mom. It's the only thing I thought I would be really great at.
I love you all so much. I cherish all the time I have with you. You're the best part of my day every day. I am the luckiest mom in the world.












No comments:
Post a Comment