I have been sick for two to three weeks. I went to the doctor twice and was told I had bronchitis, there was nothing they could give me pregnant, and it had to run its course. Well I didn't believe them. It didn't matter what I did I kept getting worse. I stayed down for weeks literally, stayed hydrated, did everything they said and the weight on my chest just kept getting worse. I had a much harder time breathing each day. So I went back to my regular doctor who's amazing. When he came in my room I was bawling for relief. Being pregnant and sick is pretty hard on a girl. I told him what the other doctor had been telling me. He apologized that I had been left to suffer for weeks and told me I had pneumonia. Gave me antibiotics and sent me to McKay Dee Hospital to be further evaluated and to check on the babies. When I got to McKay and they put the ultrasound on me first they let me know the babies were ok. I had a small bleed in my stomach but it won't affect them. Then the ultrasound tech said "Congratulations on 2 girls that's so exciting." I looked at her in shock and said "I haven't been told the genders yet." She said I am so so sorry. I wasn't. I was so happy to find out. It made coping with being so sick better. So most likely in JULY we will be welcoming 2 more baby girls into this world. I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment