Friday, March 14, 2014

Soccer and Baseball Season

Soccer and Baseball Season I feel bad Josh was SO SICK. So I was running around doing the four day a week schedule by myself. I forgot my camera all the time. I have very few pictures of this season. Which is sad for me. But they had great seasons. Makenzie and her best friend Alexa were on the same soccer team and then Kenzie went on to machine pitch baseball. Kayden played Spring 2013 soccer and then went on to tball. They made him play tball and he hated it. He wanted to hit with the machine. I had to talk him into giving it one more year since this year he'll get the machine too. Luke seriously amazes me Soccer season was 3 days a week and baseball season was 4. He went to it all with me. This year I will be investing in a sportbrella and a nice sports blanket for my supportive little man. He's learning young cause he's already loving every bit of sports too.



A girl on Makenzie's team here in the middle had her young cousin be diagnosed with cancer. So she died her hair pink to show support. My sweet Makenzie thought it would be a good idea for the whole team to show support and get pink hair spray for the game. So of course we did. Her compassion for other people honestly amazes me for as young as she is. 




No comments: