
I feel like we should always give thanks but I do love this tradition to start on my blog also. Today I'm starting it off with the most important people in my life. The people that make me who I am. My family. I love these people more than I could ever say. Josh inspires me with his heart and love for everyone. He's willing to help people in anyway he can. He looks at his kids with absolute pride and joy in his eyes. He loves me and makes it known frequently. I love the man I married so so much. Makenzie is my princess that makes my life extra girly and fun. She's the cutest little priss ever. Kayden is my mama's boy I always wanted with a rough playful side. He makes life fun and is my one I can count on frequent hugs and kisses from. Lucas is my cute little WILD child. Rough and tough and ALL boy. He is so fun and playful. My mom is the most amazing mom that has absolutely became the most amazing grandma and my best friend. I love my dad more than he knows and he is a driving force behind me because I want to make him proud. My brother is my best friend and has always been someone I look up to very much. Thank you all for being here for me all the time and choosing me. I couldn't be luckier.
No comments:
Post a Comment