Friday, November 11, 2011

Jotting Things Down!!

Makenzie at 7 Years Old!

You are smart, kind, and wise beyond your years!! You are so loyal to your friends. You treat people they way you want to be treated which I love about you. It takes some people years to learn that trait if they ever do. Makenzie you are the most beautiful little girl on the inside and the out. I am loving this stage with you. You're in school all day, you come home and do your 20 minutes of reading, you then get in the shower to get ready for bed because you can't wait to go back to school the next day. You're so independent which I love and hate. You don't need me as much as you used to which is kind of hard for me to get used to. Thursdays you go to school then to dance so I don't see you til I pick you up from dance cause you ride with your best friend right now Brynlee. Brynlee is sleeping over tonight and hearing you two in your room playing barbies and laughing hysterically all while dancing is WONDERFUL. Reminds me of me and my best friends. You're still as girly as ever and I don't see that changing but I do love it. You are quite the protector of your brothers and think of everyone else most times before yourself. I love you so much. I'm lucky to have you!!


Kayden at ALMOST 6
Tonight we watched the last Harry Potter together cause you hadn't seen it. When Harry died I looked over at you and saw two tears rolling down your cheek. Kayden this is one of the reasons that I KNOW how lucky I am as a mom. I love the sensitive side to you. I love how you teared up with Optimus died in Transformers 2 or with Harry in the last Harry Potter. I love how you start running to class and every day stop half way turn around wave to me and blow me a kiss. I love how you can't wait to see me when you get out. The way you are with Lucas oh my gosh Kayden he will feel like the luckiest little brother in the world. You let him climb all over you and he is in a rough stage he will try to beat on you and you are just so incredible. You are patient and loving and playful. He frequently climbs on your lap and lays down during movies and you just let him never even a little bothered. You are smart, sensitive, and so so sweet. I love you so much! I love the influence you have on Lucas. He adores you as he should and you adore him as you should. There is nothing that could make me feel more like I am doing a good job as a mother.

Lucas at ALMOST 2
You are rough, tough, and think your invincible. You're into everything right now and get so excited every time you figure out something new. You know right when to give me a hug or plant a big slobbery kiss on me. You get so excited to pick up Kayden after Kindergarten and then again to go back and pick up Kenzie from first grade. You LOVE your family. You don't like to be out of your comfort zone but you are less clingy to me then the other two were. I expect lots of broken bones seeing how you think you can get on top of the kitchen table and jump to the couch. You keep things so interesting and fun here. I couldn't have lived with out you. I love you so much Lucas and you have brought out the best in all of us.

No comments: