Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our Halloween season started out with a trip to FRIGHTMARES!! One of our favorite things to do. Of course daddy had to work all of Halloween so we missed him.






Halloween Day

We did our usual and went to my Mom's house. We decided to go up the canyon and take some pictures while we still had the gorgeous Fall colors. I love how they turned out.














TRICK or TREAT

Then it was time for some trick or treating. I have the easiest son. I always hate Halloween cause I don't understand spending so much on a costume they never wear again. So Kayden wanted to make his and Lucas's zombie costume. Since I don't really take them out at Luke's age I thought that would be fun. So they were both zombies. Luke went to a couple houses and was done.





No comments: