Life at the Page house has been crazy as always. Josh has been working a LOT. He's been working 10 hours for the last 6 days right now so we pretty much don't see him. I'm going a little crazy I will admit it. Although I was thinking about what it will be like to have Josh home at night or maybe on weekends. Right now I get to spend a lot of one mom on three kids time with them. I don't have to share them and I feel like I know them better than anyone. I want Josh to have that too I just wonder if I'll struggle at all when I have to share. Lets be honest I will probably have a little relief and hopefully a little help. I love the time I get with them though. I hope when they're grown we'll still have our movie nights and our late night Wii battles! I think we will. Josh and I promised to be playing til we die. We have gotta work on getting some toys... (Boat, Trailer, etc Someday) Any ways, today we went scooter riding and on a walk now my kids are all cuddled up as you can see below watching UP!!

I feel like I'm finally on a really good routine. It only took 7 years!! It's okay with me though I had a lot of late nights and long days with the kids before they started school cause I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. Now it's nice to be in a school schedule with a set routine. Kayden and Kenzie I think like it too. Except because they get up at 7am they have been going to bed at 7:45pm. They are just exhausted. Especially Makenzie being at school all day long. She is wore out when she gets home.
Makenzie is doing AWESOME in first grade. Her teacher says she finishes her work very quickly and then helps some of the other kids. She's friends with everyone in her class. I've been helping out in there and just so proud of the way that Makenzie treats people (now if I could get her to be the same with Kayden her brother). One step at a time!! Besides school she's on a competition team for dance with her bestie, Brynlee. So Thursdays I don't see her pretty much with school and a hour and a half of dance. But it's so good for her. She's so happy and loving life right now it's worth it for me!!
Kayden is also doing AWESOME in Kindergarten. He has made some friends and really likes going now. He is going to do indoor soccer (hopefully) if they'll still let me sign him up and maybe some karate this winter. I'm trying to keep them all busy all winter since last winter was miserable. Kayden is only gone half the day right now which he's grateful for. He said he's not ready to leave me all day. Honestly I am not ready for him to either. He's such a Mama's Boy and I LOVE it!! One day some girl is gonna take my place and so i'm going to eat it up while I can haha!
Lucas is a handful right now. He is into EVERYTHING... It's just the age. He goes thing to thing making giant messes. It's ok though he's so dang cute! I wish he would talk more cause he understands everything we're saying. He just doesn't want to talk (thanks big sister for always talking for him). He is a angel though. I get random hugs and kisses all day long. He freaks out if I leave him which is not often but man he throws a fit. That's ok with me he loves me!! He is just everything we all prayed for.
I'm loving LOVING life with my kids! I couldn't ask for more. I don't take any of it for granted and KNOW how LUCKY I am!
2 comments:
I love how your kids cuddle! You are one lucky momma!
You have such a great outlook on life and so positive! Cute, Cute, kids!!!
Post a Comment