Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have a 7 Year Old...

7 Years ago this little girl came into my world and changed my whole life around. I couldn't wait to have her and I have enjoyed spending EVERY day of her life with her. She is so inspiring to me. She is kind, selfless, a fashionista, loving, smart and everything that I always hoped for and more. I am so lucky to be her mom.

Makenzie,
You are and always have been everything I ever wanted in a daughter. I love your personality, spunk and just think you're absolutely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love you ALWAYS. You and your brothers will always be my biggest accomplishment.

Love,
Mom

Looking at the last 7 Years!!
Hospital Picture
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old

4 Years Old


5 Years Old


7 Years Old
See ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL you had a awesome birthday party with just GIRLS at home and a slumber party with your best friend Brynlee and your cousin Bailey.

No comments: