Sunday, October 9, 2011

MR AND MRS...

Congratulations Tyson and Shannon!!


It's so hard to believe it's already been 3 and a half years since I set you two up and now you're married. The wedding was beyond perfect and gorgeous. I don't have the pics from her photographer yet but I will have to post more when I get them. We love you so very much. It was a great night to be with our family made up of friends!! Shannon, Tyson, Troy, Lisa, Colton, Brandon, Ashley, Rj, Crystal, Josh W., Brian, Ben we love you all sitting at the tables eating dinner at the wedding surrounded by our best friends was amazing and very humbling! Love you all.


Brooke and Kenzie waiting for the wedding to start. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!
There's my BOYS!! Love you all.

Shannon and her sweet brother Brandon. She looks GORGEOUS.
MR AND MRS FLINDERS

We were honored to be best man and maid of honor. Really hope they didn't record our speeches cause we were both really nervous and forgot most of it.
There BEAUTIFUL daughter. Love you Tirza.


LETS DANCE AND PARTY!!








No comments: