A month ago Luke started walking with his little walker and then last Thursday he just decided to walk by himself. He's so CUTE and such a good baby. I love the baby stage. I am sad it's going by so quick but it is so fun to watch him do new things! Makenzie and Kayden are super cute and they would stand him up and try to get him to walk back and forth. They've outgrown Mickey Mouse but they will watch it over and over for Lucas. Plus they've all watch Despicable Me like a hundred times and they are so sick of it BUT Lucas loves it so they'll watch it with him. A couple weeks ago I walked into Kayden's room and found him in bed with Lucas sleeping. He said Luke was scared when I pulled him out of Luke's crib it was so sweet. Then Makenzie last night Lucas fussed to go to bed so Makenzie snuck in and sang him Goodnight Sweetheart so he would sleep and it worked. They are all so PRECIOUS... I love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment