I am so excited for 2011. We really did end up having a pretty fantanstic year in 2010. The BEST part being we completed our cute little family.
Many Life Changing Events This Year
Lucas Ray joined us February 1st 2010. Wow I can't believe he is going to be one in just a few weeks. It's gone by so fast as it always does.
Josh turned 26.
Brandie turned 25.
Makenzie started KINDERGARTEN and then turned 6 years old.
Kayden turned 5 years old.
Josh is still full time in school and he applied for the Manager Trainee Program at his work. I truly couldn't have ended up with a better father for my children. Every single thing he does revolves around them and is for them. He had a very serious health scare this year and we almost lost him which can put things into perspective pretty quickly. I don't know what I would do with out my best friend. He's incredible and I hope I can make 2011 the best year of his life.
I am working from home and taking care of kids and LOVING every second of it. I adore my little family and all the time I get to spend with them. It makes every day exciting and fun to wake up.
So here's my million pictures from 2010 too many favorites to add them all.
Luke has brought out a new side in both Makenzie and Kayden. They are wonderful always but he brought out this very protective and sensitive side in both of them. Makenzie is a wonderful big sister just as she is to Kayden. She is a huge helper and loves to hold and kiss and hug her baby brother. Kayden and Lucas have a brotherly bond that I've never seen before. Wow Luke will go to Kayden before any one else every time. He gives Kayden big kisses and loves on him all day. It's so fun to see. Kayden is absolutely his little protector. He takes good care of Luke and gets so excited at Luke doing new things. I LOVE watching it all. Does make me feel a bit guilty though watching Kayden and Lucas I wish I could give that to Kenzie with a sister.

Lucas unfortunately had to spend 4 days in the hospital NICU. Probably the worst 4 days I've ever had. But it was all worth it when he came home healthy and happy.
I've had so many people tell me Lucas is the HAPPIEST baby I've ever seen over and over again which is what I heard with Kenzie and Kayden too. Well it's true all 3 of them. I don't deserve them but I love them so much. Maybe that's why they are all so happy and well behaved but whatever it is I'll take it and I'm so grateful for it.Our First Camping Trip
We went with Lana and Brook and it was a blast. We went to Willard Bay, boating, sitting around the fire talking.... Loved every second of it.






Our Summer was packed full of tons of fun this year. We got season passes to Lagoon and went a lot. It was fun and active for the kids. I think we'll do it again this year. We went boating more than usual (Can't wait to get our own) and camping I want a trailer too (when I win the lottery) We did all these things I suddenly remembered doing with my Grandma Jean when I was a kid. I want that stuff of our own so my kids can start making all those same memories I had.

Seriously who wouldn't LOVE LOVE that face.


This is them ALL the time. LOVE IT
The best big sister
Lucas you have been the happiest, fun loving, kissy, huggy, cuddly baby. You are crawling all over, walking around everything, taking a few steps with no help, laughing, sleeping great, loving your family especially Kenzie and Kayden. You were the PERFECT little addition to our family. I can't imagine life with out you in it.
Makenzie you have started school. We had our first parent teacher conference in October you had all A+. Your teacher said you excel at everything, are a very quick learner, and very well behaved. You will be in first grade this year wow. I struggled with Kindergarten in a few months I'm going to have to give you up all day??? I don't want to but I see how good it is for you. You are the best big sister anyone could ask for. I am so impressed with how much you genuinely care about other people, your loving, sweet, well behaved etc. I love you so much.
We went with Lana and Brook and it was a blast. We went to Willard Bay, boating, sitting around the fire talking.... Loved every second of it.
Our Summer was packed full of tons of fun this year. We got season passes to Lagoon and went a lot. It was fun and active for the kids. I think we'll do it again this year. We went boating more than usual (Can't wait to get our own) and camping I want a trailer too (when I win the lottery) We did all these things I suddenly remembered doing with my Grandma Jean when I was a kid. I want that stuff of our own so my kids can start making all those same memories I had.
Kayden you turned 5 this year. You are still my sweet, cuddly, smart little man. You have become very electronically brilliant. You are a little too into video games these days so you are limited to how much you can play but I can see how it is benefiting you. You will be starting Kindergarten this year which is crazy and I'm going to have a very difficult time giving you up. You are a wonderful big and little brother too.
No comments:
Post a Comment