So we are having a GIRLS NIGHT at my house on Friday at 5pm. We want ANYONE that wants to to come. Kids are of course invited mine will be home. We're going to order pizza, hang out, talk and if we get to it watch Australia! It will be fun!! COME IF YOU CAN...
So far coming Maggie, Heidi, Nicole, and hopefully KoriAnn! The more the better come on over!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the invite, but I won't be able to make it. We are busy busy these days. :)
I can't come on Friday. I got to thinking about it, and I just can't especially if everyone is brining their children. I can't do it, and I know that that sounds way snotty of me because I love kids but that's not the case at all. I just can't be with kids more than I already am, it still hurts.
Post a Comment