Yeah found out two days ago that I am pregnant! We are so excited. Josh couldn't speak when I told him for a couple minutes really freaked me out. But then the rest of the day he was randomly kissing and hugging me and even started rubbing my stomach... He was very excited. Makenzie started jumping up and down and hugged me and said "Thank you mommy!" Kayden just wanted it to be a boy to sleep in his room. Then he changed it to a girl when Makenzie told him to. I'm excited. Our Fam will be COMPLETE in 8 months. I can't wait to see what he/she looks like. Since Kenzie looks just like me and Kayden looks just like Josh. We already have some names picked out. We are so excited! We called Josh's parents and I told my parents yesterday. So now everyone knows. I didn't want anyone to know until I went to the doctor but my husband couldn't hold it in.
Makenzie just born!
Two weeks old!
7 comments:
Yeah!! Congratulations Brandie! I am super excited for you. :) Good luck with the pregnancy, and make sure to keep us all updated!
What names do you like?
No joke, your daughter looks JUST LIKE YOU!! Maybe you'll get one that's the perfect combo? SO exciting!!
Brandie! I am so excited for you and your family. That is so cool!!! I'm glad that you are going to complete your family like you wanted to. Congrats again!!! Keep me updated on all the details. That's so cool!!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I bet the kids are way excited. Good luck with everything and keep us all posted on all the details. Congrats again!
Does your mom have a blog? If so, tell her to invite me to it! Or else! haha!
Your polls don't work for me, so I'll tell you my name vote in a comment.
For a Girl I like Lillie or Haylie, and for a boy I like Kaleb or Nathan.
Good luck picking! :)
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!! So I have pretty much decided we will probably never meet up until I move back to Utah in a year! Seriously don't ask me where the time goes when we get there. Plus we had to go to the in laws this time.
Anyway hope all is well, so sorry about your Grandpa. He sounded like a wonderful man.
Post a Comment