Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag

It's been a long time since I've done one of these! It's supposed to be 100 things about myself that not many people know! But I am not going to try to think of that many so I will do 20!

1. I've never spent a night away from my son and only two nights away from my daughter.

2. I don't trust people with my kids! I had my trust taken advantage of as a kid and determined to make sure that doesn't happen to my kids.

3. I am a country girl! If I could move to Nashville I would in a heart beat.

4. I can't sing but I still love too! I sing as loud as I can in the car any chance I get. I do care about the people I love enough not to do it with them in the car.

5. I LOVE Politics! It's so interesting. Growing up I didn't have conversations about politics, world issues, etc. Then I met Josh and that changed quickly. We have many conversations about it. Most the time we agree but there is times where we don't which I love. Debate with Josh can be fun. I love it cause he takes me seriously and I don't have to agree with him.

6. I think I've grown into a pretty open minded person to the extent that I like to be around a lot of different people. I have friends and family that are liberal, conservative, mormon, christian... I love it. Makes for great conversation.

7. One of my biggest goals is to raise children that are "ColorBlind" I'm hoping by the time they are grown this won't be such a big issue.

8. My favorite date is my husband, our couch, popcorn and a movie with my children safely in their beds!

9. I think I've grown up FAST! I've been working since I was 14 (My first fruit stand), had a kid by 19, married at 20 but I still love to dance around my living room frequently with my wooden spoon singing and lately have been playing Barbies with my Makenzie and Transformers with Kayden. Kids will help you grow up and be a kid again all at the same time!

10. I would be doing something all the time if I could!! I think I could be taken from this world at any time and every day is precious I don't like to be at home on the couch if I can avoid it. I know some people think it's relaxing I just think it's a waste of time.

11. I care way too much what other people think. However, I'm working on this daily.

12. I work really hard on keeping people in my life. Sometimes I am the only one working... Which I am also working on. Some of my relationships tend to be pretty one sided!

13. I frequently dissect myself to find things I can change and work on. There is a LOT of things!

14. I wear my heart on my sleeve! My LOVE is unconditional!

15. I easily forgive because I have to ask for forgiveness a lot. I feel bad for people that can hold on to a grudge or bad feeling for a long time what a waste of energy and time.

16. If I have it my way my kids will grow up and live in the same city or neighborhood as me, Josh and I will spend nights and weekends playing with our kids and grandkids... It will be a open door policy at our house they will be in and out all the time if I have it my way. (Just like my Grandma Jean)

17. My dream vacation is Australia. I want to take our kids down to meet Josh's family! I am afraid that if we went we wouldn't come back though.

18. I'm a fox news junkie. I love watching it at night from 9 to 11pm. I love OReilly and Hannity. That's what I watch while I work. Makes work go by much faster.

19. I already have my names picked out for our next child. If it's a girl she'll be Peyton Victoria Page, if it's a boy he'll either be Nathan Ray Page or Lucas Ray Page ( I want Lucas Josh wants Nathan)

20. I would do anything for my family! They are my life and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like with out them.

Okay now I know I'm supposed to tag people but I just want everyone that wants to, to do this it will be fun to read. It keeps me busy while I'm bored working! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It's actually Hollie's scrapbook software and I gave it back to her. I will get it from her as soon as I can though. Have you decided what we are going to do for dinner tomorrow night? And it's at 5 right? Let me know, thanks.

Heidi said...

So my sis Hollie just started a blog teaching you how to save tons of money!! (just like my blog showed) I sent your email address to her and she will be adding you within the next few days. I hope you like it.