Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Kayden

My first son is 7 years old today. I really can't believe it. He's growing up too fast. I am not ready for this at all. I would pay someone big bucks to tell me how to slow it all down. Kayden you are such a good kid. You are kind and loving and so so patient. You are great brother and friend and son and student. I am so lucky to have you in my life and even luckier to have been able to stay home and take care of you all these years. Thank you for all the nights of watching movies and eating popcorn with mom. I hope you never outgrow that. I love you so much. 

Just Born


 One Year Old

 Two Years Old


 Three Years Old


 Four Years Old


 Five Years Old

Six Years Old

 7 Years Old



No comments: