I really wish I would've taken more pictures on Easter. This year though we just enjoyed our first big holiday in our house. This whole year may be posts about our house and I'm sorry if it gets old but we've waited for it for so long. Josh and I were more excited then the kids getting everything together. I usually don't buy pre-made baskets I usually make my own but this year we were doing a lot with our yard and such and just had to go buy one right before. I felt like a bad mom until seeing my kids were just as excited either way!! That's all that matters. It was amazing. I loved every second of the day and being with my family feeling settled and content.
I am so sad how far behind I have gotten on my blog. I know that sounds so stupid but for someone like me that doesn't journal this is all I have. All I have to look back on my years with my kids. So I am going to work really hard this week to get all caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment