Kayden had his Kindergarten round up the first day of school for Kenzie. They sat in a circle and all introduced themselves then went out to play on the playground while the parents got all the info. Then he tested yesterday and officially starts next Monday.
Makenzie LOVES school. Monday was a early out day so I did ok. Tuesday was all day and I was so sad. I'm honestly just not ready to be giving them up all day. I know I need to. I know it's important for them and I don't let them know how upset I am. But seriously I am thinking wow this is going by really fast. All the stages and ages and phases are just flashing before my eyes. I'm so glad she loves it so much. She adores her teacher and has Brynlee and Shay in her class again so that's good. I know I'm going to get used to all this but I'm afraid it will probably take me a whole other week cause next week I have to send Kayden off too!



No comments:
Post a Comment