Monday, December 13, 2010

Makenzie's Thanksgiving At School

So I volunteered in Makenzie's class for their Thanksgiving Party. It was so awesome to meet all her friends and be there with her and involved. I plan on doing it every chance I get. All the kids got to draw a picture of what they were grateful for and they ranged from Family to pets to Twilight (Not Kidding wow) Makenzie chose her FRIENDS!! And wow she has a lot of them. She's friends with the girls and the boys which doesn't surprise me cause she's really outgoing but more importantly she is nice to everyone. Kind of the benefit to getting to raise her myself and not have her babysat or too much outside influence cause this is one thing I was really strict on how they treat people. It paid off cause everyone in her class loves her.
Two of her best friends from school. Brinley on the left called last week and said "Is Makenzie there" I said "yes who's this?" She said "This is Brinley Makenzie's best friend at school." They talked for like a half hour. It was so CUTE.


Cute group of girls you can tell Kenz is the oldest because she's the tallest.


SO CUTE.




Then they had a Thanksgiving Program. Me, Josh, Luke, Kayden, Grandma Pam, and Uncle Justin were in the front row. Grandpa Doug wanted to be there but couldn't get out of work. And Grammy and Poppy always want to be there but are in a different state! It was so cute. Josh had the camera taking pictures and I had the video camera (yes we are those parents) I will have to post the video later.
Makenzie and Brinley.

She loves to SING.

It was a fun Program. Makenzie's teacher is so good with them and plans some fun stuff.

No comments: