Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Our Christmas Eve is one of the things that I look forward to every single year. It's always a BLAST. Makenzie and Kayden get so excited about it and don't sleep for like 2 days before just waiting for it to come. This year was no different. I can't believe what these kids do with me and how well they handle it. I had to go get last minute stuff for Josh on Christmas Eve and help my Grandma decorate for the party. They were up at 7:30 with me running running running until about 1:30 where they got a hour and a half of rest then we were on the way to Grandma Pams where we played and played. Then left for the PARTY where we played and played. We crawled in the house about 11pm. The kids did it all with no tantrums and actually with smiles on their faces. I have been truly blessed with 3 of the easiest, funnest, most loving kids ever!
This was definitely the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! Kenzie kept saying "this is the best christmas ever." Kayden said "Yeah last Christmas was the worst cause we didn't have Luke and were waiting for him." I realized my kids TRULY LOVE eachother, they unconditionally love their family especially each other and are all each other's best friends. Thank heavens for that and I hope it stays that way.
Any ways, back to the party we ate, played Catch Phrase, ate, played Bingo, ate and opened presents. It was FABULOUS. The kids were in heaven the whole time and it was so fun. I love spending time with my family.
This is my favorite picture of the night. My Grandma looks Beautiful and so Happy.


Luke LOVING his daddy. Josh had to work and missed the first half of the party. I wish I would've got a picture of Luke's face when he saw him. It was priceless. He was so happy, smiley, and laughing.


Like I said LOVES his DADDY.

Kayden got fish tank night light, knee board, transformers, barnes and noble gift card, clothes, and other toys.

Makenzie got a piano, clothes, barbie stuff, makeup, Taylor Swift CD, Barnes and Noble gift card... etc.

My Handsome Brother


My beautiful cousin Jordan. She's moving out and got a bunch of stuff for it.


Edgar, Luke, and Jordan. Edgar was so cute and playing with Lucas most of the party so if Jordan will keep him so will we. We really like him and they are very cute.


That's my Missa. It's crazy she is so old and getting her permit soon. She was my weekend buddy all the time from about 16 to 20 I would randomly pick her up and spoil her for the weekend. She taught me how to be a mom and prepared me for Kenzie.


Lucas was a fan of his first Christmas and spoiled. He got clothes and a LOT of toys... etc.

Her art set. She loves creating stuff.


His knee board.


There's my baby.



Kenzie, Luke, and Maryssa.



This is right when Josh got there.

Lucas was kissing Kayden. So cute.

LOVE this picture. Shows how much Lucas loves his brother and how much Kayden loves Luke.


Kayden and Grandma.

See how cute!

My Aunt Cindy and Uncle John. She got back surgery one week before Christmas Eve and looks amazing. She didn't complain or anything don't know how she did it.


Luke and Grandma

Another one of my fav pics. Justin, Grandma, and Bella.


My baby boy

My Little Man

And my beautiful little girl.


Thanks for making Christmas Eve so fun. I love you all.

No comments: