Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kayden

Well Kayden today was a emotional day for your mama. It's fun to watch you grow up and I love all the milestones. But it just feels like it's going by at the blink of a eye. You are 5 years old today. The last five years with you have been wonderful I can't wait for everything still to come. You are a hilarious little boy. You are mostly in your own world and walk to the beat of your own drum. Which I gotta be honest I LOVE ABOUT YOU. You are very easy going and SIMPLY HAPPY. I have been blessed. You are a wonderful brother and a very loving son. I am so proud to be your mom and I don't deserve you but try my hardest to make you proud to have me as your mom every day. I love you Kaydo.

Your favorite thing right now is the Wii.



BIRTHDAY PARTY
Grammy, Poppy, Kimmee, Aunt Mandy, and Uncle Adam all flew in for your party. We had them Grandma Pam, Krista and Jayden, Tyson, Shannon and Tirza all came. Then later that night Uncle Glen and Nate and Camie and Caden and Kenna and Kylee came over to celebrate. So you are a very very loved little man. You got so much stuff for your birthday. And told me that it was your favorite birthday EVER!! That's always my goal.


Tirza and Kayden

Jayden and Kayden


You got a Nintendo DS!! So excited.

You and your brother at your party.


Kayden life would not be the same with out you. We all love you so much!!
Happy 5th Birthday Handsome Boy!!


No comments: