SO I will be honest I miss my little girl SO SO much but I am having a blast having some time with my boys. Plus it is so good for Kayden because Kenzie tends to steal all of Luke's attention when she's home. So Kayden gets some one on one time with Luke and I have Lucas nap while Kenzie's at school so he gets some one on one time with me. Kayden has been doing preschool online. He is a quick learner but not really a huge fan if he's not really interested in it. But yeah he's getting really good at writing his name now and he asks Kenzie what she learned today every day when we pick her up.
Lucas is sitting up, eating solids, trying to crawl but loves to be held on standing position, loves his walker and apple juice. And as ALWAYS he's ALWAYS happy!!!


Makenzie is loving every second of school. She doesn't even want weekends off. I miss her like crazy and she can't wait to go back. Which is exactly the way I want it by the way. I'm so glad she loves it and has a fabulous teacher. Today was picture day I got her all dressed up and even took a couple of my own.
1 comment:
My beautiful Kenzie...Love Grandma
Post a Comment