Today was my targeted ultrasound. Lucas is doing great. I found out:
-My sons head is lodged under my rib. Explaining all the pain in that area.
-Luke sucks his thumb just like Kayden did.
-My son looks so peaceful cuddled up in my stomach.
-Lucas is perfect and I can't wait to meet him!

That's my boy! Luke me and daddy love you so much already. We can't wait for you to complete our family. The other night we were sitting at dinner doing our usual going around the table saying the "Best Part of our day" and "Worst part of our day" Kenzie and Kayden said theirs and then said they had more. So I said why don't you tell me a wish. It can be something for Christmas or anything you wish for. Your big brother Kayden said "I wish Lucas was here right now out of your tummy." It was the cutest thing ever. Your brother and sister can't wait to meet you and love you so much already.
3 comments:
Love the story. So darn cute!
I am so glad to hear that little Lucas is doing well. :)
I think that Kayden and Kenzie are going to be great big brothers and sisters!
I think we should take a vote....
WHO THINKS BRANDIE SHOULD POST SOME PICTURES OF HERSELF AND THE BELLY??
Post a Comment