Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kayden's a Preschooler!


I am crazy... So I freaked out when Kenzie went and then there was a opening in Kenzie's class because a kid left. Instead of her teacher going to the waiting list she wanted Kayden. She's met him at the field trips and loved him. But I was really surprised when she stopped me when I was picking up Kenzie and she said I have a opening and think your son is ready for preschool would you want to send him? I DID NOT WANT TOO! But as soon as Kayden found out oh man he wanted to go so bad. When I told him NO he cried and cried. So she let me try him out for Monday and Wednesday. He ran right in with Kenzie could have cared less. He's more of a mama's boy so I didn't expect him to do well. He absolutely LOVES it!! There's no way I could get him out now. So yeah this mom is home alone for 3 days a week 3 hours a day. I hated it and cried the whole day the first day. But I am getting better. I am making to do lists now and getting a lot done that is hard when they are home. I still miss them so much but they are learning so much it's hard to fight it.

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I can't even imagine what that transition must feel like. After having them around all day every day, it must be lonely.

But I know you'll find things to do to fill your time, and time alone with yourself is always good for you!

Pam said...

Kenzie and Kayden, You are such wonderful grandchildren. Grandma loves you more than the whole world. Keep smiling! Love Grandma Pam