I WILL NEVER FORGET:
I will never forget where I was watching the footage of 9/11. I was bawling on my couch at home and then in Mrs. Munds class (she was my only teacher that would let us watch it) That day forever changed my life. I wasn't into politics, I had no understanding of war, knew nothing about Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Africa etc... It wasn't long after that that I started educating myself on all of these things. 8 years later I'm still just as angry as I was that same day. How people can have so much hate within themselves to kill innocent men, women, and children. To take the lives of peoples spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters, friends and the worst part to think they're going to get the ultimate reward in their heaven for doing so is beyond me. I will always stand by the war on terror. I'm proud of my two brother in laws and sister in law that have and are continuing to fight it. I thank them and all of our soldiers every day for keeping me and my family safe. I will be preying for all the victims, families of victims, friends of victims, and the heros of that horrible day always!
4 comments:
It was a horrible day. I watched a thing on the Today Show where they interviewed some of the widows and children. SO SAD!!!
I am glad I finally found your blog again! You changed your URL, so when I clicked on your link it is just blog not found.
Looks like you guys are doing great though!
PS: CONGRATS on the baby boy!!! How exciting for you guys!
You took the words right out of my mouth!
So pretty sure I have commented 3 times on this post...:)
Would you mind sending me an invite to your blog at this email... krissylouise@gmail.com. That way I don't have to sign in and out to view your blog. Sorry to be a pain! Thanks Brandie!
Post a Comment