Newborn

2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
Now she's 5 Years Old!!
I can't believe it. On one hand I'm loving every step of the way. Everytime she learns something new, all the questions she has, seeing her growing into her own opinions and personality, and how beautiful she is inside and out. On the other hand I'm not ready for her to be 5 I want to stop time right now. I know she's gonna grow up but it's hard to accept. She has brought so much to my life. I was a kid when I had her and grew up real fast after. I know it's difficult for me to let go a little. Preschool was really hard in the last two weeks she's been at preschool it is longer than she has been away from me in the last 5 years. After seeing how happy she is to go and come home telling me all she did it got better. I love every step of being a mom and Makenzie makes it so easy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW PRINCESS!!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:
Makenzie,
Grandma has enjoyed the last five years of your life. What a sweet little princess you are. I love you and will always be here for you. Love Grandma
Post a Comment