Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Appointment

We went to the doctor and got to hear the baby heartbeat which was music to my ears because last time I didn't get to hear that wonderful sound. The doctor says that everything looks perfect and healthy. Can I just say I LOVE my doctor thanks to all my friends that recommended Dr. Housel. He really is the BEST! Anyways, so I am so happy knowing I have a healthy little baby growing inside me. Because as for how I am doing, I feel pretty close to death. Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing ever in the end but I am relieved to have this being the last time I do it. I am just too sick. I was really sick with Kenzie and Kayden and this is two times worse. But I know it will all be worth it in the end.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad everything is going well but I am sorry that you have been so sick. That is no fun but as you said, it will be worth it! Hope you are having a great summer!

The Andersen's said...

I am so excited for you! What is your due date? I LOVE Dr. Housel! I really miss him!

Heidi said...

Oh Hallelujah! Thank heaven above for that heartbeat!!! I'm not gonna say I feel bad for you being sick though :) Cuz I am jealous and wish i was sick if you know what I mean. Love you girl. We need to get together sometime.