Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st Pregnancy Update

If you haven't been pregnant before you may not want to read this.
So I am 7 weeks and a couple days now and I've been really really nausious and tired but haven't thrown up until today. Oh my I forgot how much it hurts to throw up it's been a long long time. But when I was done I just looked up at Josh and said well I'm thinking this is a good sign. I was sick like this with Kenzie and Kayden and two very healthy happy children came out of that so I gotta look at the bright side.
Anyways thanks for all the love and congratulations! We have a wonderful support system especially in our friends. I hope you all vote on my names! I'm trying to get Josh to like Kaleb. It's not working so much!

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, but it will be worth it in the end!

Were you sick with K & K the whole time, or just in the beginning?

Kirsten said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Kirsten said...

Well... I guess I should say... Congrats on the baby, not on the morning sickness- That's the worst. I hope you feel better soon.

Brandie Page said...

Thanks girls... I was so sick with Kenzie and Kayden so this is normal it's just been long enough with them I forgot what it was like. My stomach and the sink quickly reminded me this morning though!