Monday, May 12, 2008

My Perfect Mother's Day Weekend!

I had the best Mother's Day Weekend! We went to my aunt Cindy's on Saturday night to celebrate with everyone. I don't have any of those pictures yet. But it consisted of The Limbo with Kenzie's Jump Rope, Football, Red Rover (So funny), and then we sat around the fire pit in my aunt's backyard and made smores and talked. It was so much fun! Then after getting home SO LATE on Saturday we woke up to have another full day. We all went to the zoo. Josh, Me, Kenzie, Kayden, My Mom, Aunt Cindy, Maryssa, and Jordan. So much fun! Kenzie couldn't wait to see the Elephants and Kayden just loved it all. Then we went to dinner afterwards. I felt so bad for Josh he was up all day, made me breakfast, went to the zoo, and to dinner then came home and had to leave all night for work. (Good Hubby) It was so much fun. I couldn't of had a better weekend.

Kayden was pointing and talking to the monkeys! It was so cute! I said Kayden talk to them and he would say "Boo Boo AHAHA" Something like that.




Kenzie wouldn't leave Maryssa's side as usual!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad to hear you had a fun filled wonderful mothers day! You are such a good mom. Sounds like Josh went above and beyond the call of duty. What a good husband!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a Wonderful mothers day weekend! Your kids are sooo cute love the pool pics too :)