Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brother Blog!!


I can't believe my brother is graduating in about a week. Man, that will make you feel old. It's crazy. I have never been more proud of anyone than I am of my little brother. He is graduating with honors, he took every college class the high school offered, he is a incredible athlete, and I don't think he has any idea how amazing he is because he is so down to earth and modest. When we were growing up he told me a couple times how much he looked up to me. But truth is I have always looked up to him. I think I stayed out of a lot of trouble whether it was alcohol, drugs or whatever because I always had him to think about.

There's a picture of me and him at my graduation! It was so hard on me because I knew everything was going to change. I couldn't wait to leave Brigham and start at Weber State on one hand and on the other hand I couldn't imagine not spending every day with Justin. He soon after grew out of being his "Sisters Boy" of course he became a teen and got into high school and everything changes but that's okay cause I had 12 years of him following me around and holding my hand. He went on trips to Bear Lake and camping and on dates with me and my boy friends and I wouldn't of had it any other way.

Besides Makenzie and Kayden I have never had more fun with anyone in my life then my little brother. We're five years apart so unfortunately never on the same page in life as far as what we are doing. But we have always supported and loved one another. He is a amazing uncle, brother, and my best friend. I love you Justin! I am so proud of the man you have become and while I'm not going to give you advice on how to live your life cause trust me from my experience it doesn't do any good. All I want for you is to be HAPPY! I will stand by you and support you and never judge you no matter what you choose to do with your life with one small request: Please don't go too far from home! I know with out doubt that you are made for GREATNESS!! I love you!


Congratulations on Graduating with Honors! We all love you so much!

Josh, Brandie, Makenzie, and Kayden!!



I may be his sister but there's no doubting he's a handsome boy!

He is so TINY! Now I'm going to be taking pictures at his graduation with my own kids! Crazy!
I was able to steal him for a SECOND at Peach Days to go on a ride and he was making me laugh the whole time as usual!!
We Love You Uncle Justin!


No comments: