There is no better word in this world. I love hearing my kids call for me. I love being a mom. I love waking up every morning to them and going to bed knowing they are all tucked in the rooms next to me. I love all the stages they go through and seeing the people they are becoming. I love everything that makes them all so different than each other. I love knowing that I can do anything, be anything and accomplish anything just having Josh, Kenzie, Kayden and Lucas. I LOVE that my husband needs them, loves them and wants to be with them as much as I do. I picture so many things about my future with Josh with our kids and grandkids. I don't want to have it go by too fast but I'm also really excited. I feel like I've done something in this world right to be blessed with my kids. I just felt the need to blog this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment