I have a million updates to do but tonight I'm going to go out of order and do this one first.
Makenzie is growing up over night. Seriously she is my 7 year old going on 20. I say 20 cause she occasionally has her teenager moments and the diva inside comes out. But honestly she has more adult moments. This girl amazes, inspires, and moves me. She truly is wonderful. You would be amazed that she is only 7 with the way she cares about people. Sometimes even people she doesn't really know. She can hear a story of what is going on with friends of mine she hasn't seen for a long time or seen ever and she is immediately thinking of ways to help. The other day she asked if we could sale lemonade and give all the money to my friend Janette (also amazing) that is currently battling cancer. I told her we would definitely do that in the summer. She is going to make some man the luckiest in the world one day and some children the luckiest in the world one day. I was watching The Help and Makenzie wanted to watch it with me. She asked me if things like that really happened and I told her yes it did... don't want her to know it was actually much worse just yet. She thought that was horrible. She said "I wonder how they could talk to people so rude and not feel bad." I don't like she'll have to experience the bad side of some people one day cause right now I love the bubble she lives in. But I am also so proud to know that I have a child that will stand on the RIGHT side of situations.
She's doing FANTASTIC in school. Reading faster and faster. Right now she loves Junie B Jones she has read all of them. She's moving on to Judy Bloom books now. She loves reading and math. She LOVES school. She's having so much fun at dance especially since her best friend Brynlee is in class with her. She's still the best big sister you've ever seen to Lucas. She loves Kayden more than anything too but they are in the close in age fighting stage. Hopefully they get out of that soon.
Makenzie, I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful daughter and human being. You're beautiful on the inside and the out and I thank god for you every single day. I love you so much.

Kayden went from being my baby boy to my big boy over night. He is getting more and more independent. He is absolutely the best big brother you have ever seen. He loves Lucas I think more than anyone. My mom told him she was taking Luke home with her and she said how do you feel about that and Kayden replied "NOT GOOD." He helps me out so much around the house. He just offers frequently. He hugs me randomly and I get I Love You's all the time. I love him so much.
He is also doing great in school. He just started the advance reading program (following in his sisters footsteps) the teacher said he's a grade and a half ahead on Math (like Kenzie) and he's made so many friends. It's a very proud moment for me as his mom when I volunteer at the school and see who he chooses to hang out with. He's got high standards and excellent taste. I couldn't be more proud.
Kayden you are one of the best sons a mom could ask for. I hope Luke takes after you in so many ways. I know he will because he looks up to you so much and likes to mimic all that you do already. I thank god for you every day. I love you so much.
Lucas is growing up and already a toddler. It is so hard all the milestones when I know it's my last. I love watching all the new stages but I feel like it is going by too fast. I love that I get to be the one to be with him all day and take care of him. He has such a big personality and is so FUN!! He hates taking the kids to school and LOVES picking them up. He looks at Kenzie and Kayden with total admiration. I thought Kayden was the definition of boy at Luke's age but now having Luke he is absolutely the definition of boy. Kayden had a softie side. Luke is just rough and tough. He loves everything boy. His football and soccer ball are his favorites right now. He likes to throw it at ya as hard as he can and man he has a arm. I can't wait to see him and Kayden play sports. He's going to be two soon and I'm just trying to enjoy every second of having him all the time cause they get to school years faster than you expect.
Lucas you completed this cute little family we have. I love you so much. I love waking up with you everyday and hanging out with you every night. You're big on Grandma Pam and Daddy but I know you love your mommy too. You run around saying mom most the day when you want something. You drag me to the couch to watch your favorite movie which right now is how to train your dragon. You will pull me by the arm to the couch and then push me to sit down. It's so cute. Then you climb up on my lap and are content the WHOLE movie. I love those moments. Luke you are truly precious. I thank god every day for you too. I love you so!


No comments:
Post a Comment