Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just a few of the reasons....

That I love my life so much.
I treasure these moments. They are growing up all too fast.

Precious


Kayden has been even better than I knew he would be. I thought he may struggle... I mean he's been the baby for so long but it's not difficult for him at all. He loves Luke more than anything. This is a daily thing while Kenzie is at school him playing with Lucas and loving every second.


This is a perfect example of the big sister that Kenzie is. She gets off the ride and immediately goes to help her brother off too. They are best of friends. It is so cute and they are even more protective of Luke. I can't wait til the 3 of them are running around together.

SO YEAH I PRETTY MUCH LOVE MY HUSBAND, KIDS, AND LIFE. THEY KEEP THINGS FUN AND INTERESTING. I'M GOING TO LOVE LOOKING BACK ON THESE MEMORIES YEARS AND YEARS FROM NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandie!

I actually work at America First Credit Union, so yes to answer your question. I HAVE considered banking. But if I pursued America First, that would completely waste my degree, since you don't need a degree to move up. Plus, it takes years to get to the point where you're actually making good money, and I'm at (almost) the bottom of the todum pole right now. Plus, banking is not my cup of tea. Thanks for the suggestion though!! :)