Thursday, September 16, 2010

Makenzie's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Makenzie. I have loved every second of the last 6 years. I can't believe it's really been that long. I learn so much from you every day. You are the sweetest, most loving, kind, beautiful, and simply amazing little girl. The best daughter and sister and we all love you so much.
Love Dad, Mom, Kayden, and Lucas.
IT WAS A BIRTHDAY WEEKEND AND WE HAD A BLAST!!
So we kicked off Kenzie's Birthday on Thursday since that's the only day Josh had off. We went to Olive Garden (here favorite restaurant) for lunch. Gave her her gifts then she just wanted to have a movie night with her family. So we came home had cake and a movie night. It was nice cause every year I'm always stressed about this big birthday bash and this year it was just the five of us for the day so nice. We were having her party on Saturday to go to Peach Days right after.
Kayden's got his fake smile on but they're still CUTE!!
Friday night Tirza spent the night to spend the day with Kenzie at her birthday and Peach Days.
Getting the girls ready. They were so cute and both reading while I curled their hair they just sat their still reading for like a hour.

Getting ready to go to the PARTY!


Kenz, Luke, Tirza, Jayden, and Kayden playing on the tramp.
KENZIE OPENING PRESENTS!!


OFF TO PEACH DAYS!
The Girlies!
All the kids begged and pleaded to go on the Rock Wall. I really didn't want mine to because last time they tried it (2 yrs ago) it freaked them out. I just didn't want them to cry and stuff. Well I was happily surprised when Kayden almost go to the top and fell and Makenzie got all the way to the top then came down. Neither cried they LOVED it. They wanted to go again actually.
Strapped up

Jayden and Kayden on their way.



Tirza on the rock wall.

Makenzie at the top!

After a ton of rides and the rock wall it was time for dinner and a few pictures when Uncle Justin got there. Then more rides.
Kaydo and Justin are pretty much tied at the hip. It's so cute. Reminds me a lot of a older cousin I had that I just admired and loved to be with Kellie.

The Boys and Makenzie being silly.

Look how happy Luke is.

This is my son with his uncle around 6pm after being on the go since 8am and in a stroller most the day. Not once did he cry or anything. He was so good and happy the whole time. I have been blessed with very easy going happy babies thank goodness. I don't deserve them but will not give them up.

My little man.++++++

The Girls striking a pose.


LOTS AND LOTS OF RIDES.

And after all that about 9pm Luke is crashed and the kids are ready to! We finally headed home.
BEST PEACH DAYS YET!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute post! :) I saw your mom at Peach Days! I was hoping you might be with her, but ya weren't! Adorable pictures though!!

BRITTANY said...

It's crazy how quick they grow up :) Lucas is such a happy little thing, isn't he? He always looks so content in the pictures.

Brandie Page said...

Julie- I'm sad I missed ya. I wasn't there Friday but Saturday I was with my mom but we kept breaking off so the older ones could ride rides.

Brittany- Yeah I've got really lucky with easily entertained content babies. Luke is probably the happiest though. And they do grow up real quick.