I have a million different things that I'm so grateful for!
My father and mother in law came in from Arizona on Wednesday. They pampered us for Thanksgiving and it was so needed. Kayden ended up getting sick the day of Thanksgiving. So it's usually a dress up day for us and get all ready for Thanksgiving. But with Kayden sick my mother in law and father in law didn't mind having a relaxing casual day. It was a nice change. Next year we'll all go back to the usual "Fancy" Thanksgiving but for this year with my pregnant and Kayden sick it was such a nice change. Dinner was FANTASTIC. It was so good. I'll never go another Thanksgiving without having green bean casserole. It was so good. Thank you for coming to us this year! We loved it and it's the happiest I've seen Josh on Thanksgiving.
I'm so thankful for my family. Josh, Kenzie, Kayden, and Luke are what keeps me going every day. I love them so much. They make my life so much fun, exciting, easy, and fulfilled. I am loving every second of being a mom and can't wait for my last to arrive. Then I can shut this baby maker off and enjoy everything else to come.
Josh- I am so grateful for the husband, father, and provider that you are. You make sure that none of us go with out anything and half the time give us things we don't need. I am so proud to be your wife and honestly can't believe how far we've come in the last few years. We've really motivated each other to get places we didn't know if we would be. I'm so proud of how hard you've worked this semester and the fact you are pulling such awesome grades working 40 to 50 hours a week with 18 credit hours is amazing. You still find every second you have to spend doing fun things with the kids. We love you lots.
Makenzie- My little girly girl!!! I love everything about you. I love how excited you get to go to school. How you will sit for a hour to let me do your hair. How your favorite present to open for your birthday was nail polish from Aunt Jill which you then spent the rest of the night painting fingers and toes. How you love to cuddle with me and will at pretty much any time. Watching you play with your barbie house. My absolute favorite thing though is seeing what a fantanstic big sister you are. You are great with Kayden and so excited for Lukas. When Kayden is sick or hurt you are crying or being sick with him. You are always so concerned and you are very very protective. You don't like anyone mistreating your brother. I am so proud of you. I love you so much!
Kayden- My little sporty boy!!! I love everything about you. The way you want to be just like your uncle Justin. How you are totally content just sitting with me on the couch watching a movie. How excited you get over Transformers. How you tell me "Mom I love you as much as the whole world" all the time. You are also a excellent brother. Daddy is teaching you well how to be with your sister. You are so funny though cause you cater to Kenzie a lot. You will give up something most the time to make her happy. From something as little as a sucker that she wants to losing to her at the board game SORRY cause it's gonna make her happy. You are so cute. Lukas is going to LOVE you so much. I can't wait to see you with him. I am so proud of you and I love you so much!
I'm so grateful for Josh and mine family and friends. We are so lucky to have parents that love us and support us no matter what. They are always there. Our kids are very lucky to have the grandparents that they do too. I think they would do anything for them. We have been blessed with friends that are much more like family. Our weekends with them are the BEST!! I am blessed with the girl friends that I have. I have like 5 that I see regularly and can totally count on and for the first time ever I have very little drama, no jealousy, and tons of fun. Krista no idea what I would've done with you in my life these last couple years. I am so grateful for the friendship that our kids have too. Jayden is much more like their brother than friend. It's fun to have boys the same age. Heidi you've always been there and I've always been there for you whether we talk once a week or once a month we just pick back up where we left off. I love you guys.
Last but not least I am grateful for everything that my god has given me. I have a wonderful, amazing, beautiful family. They all make me so happy and I love spending time with them! I have more than I deserve but I'll take it.
Love you Josh, Kenzie, Kayden, Lukas, Mom, Dad, Justin, Mom in law, Dad in law, Grandma, all my neices and nephews, brothers and sisters, Aunt Cindy, Uncle John, Maryssa, Jordan, Krista, Heidi, Crystal, Rj, Tyson, Lj.
No comments:
Post a Comment